1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mail Problems

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by burnsy, Apr 27, 2006.

1. burnsy

burnsy Guest

Hi folks,
    I have installed Plesk on a windows 2003 server and all seemed well. However I am having problems with the mail and am unable to use it.
    I can go into Plesk admin and create domains, however when I do I get an error message telling me that Plesk can not send me an email.
    I can create mail accounts for a domain and I can see these in the Mail Enable administrator.
    However I can not send mail to any of these accounts as it is simply bounced back as a failure and I get an error code of 551 Bad Recipient in the returned mail.

I have run the mchk.exe utility and this has made no difference at all.

Can anyone help with this?

thanks
    B

2. Pavluha

Pavluha Guest

First check MailEnable Administrator -> Servers -> localhost -> System -> Diagnose