• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail queue adjustment

gruntly0007

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I have a lot of spam in my mail queue and usually I can access this via the web interface to delete as required. I think I may have checked the limit to show as 'show all'. Consequently when I try to get to view the queue via Plesk it fails trying to write it out.

Is there any way I can change the limit back to say 25 so I can get the queue listed?

Thanks in advance.

Grant

Last edited:
No response

Hi all,

Well I just deleted the defered queue via the command line and that allowed me to get into the Mail Queue in the Plesk GUI. I altered the amount to show per screen but it doesnt seem to work. I think the default is 25 per page but it just shows everything.

I am having lots of troubles with spammers. I have listed the offending senders email in the plesk spam black list and also the domain in the mail blacklist but the mail is still trying to be sent via these spammers.

Grant

Back