1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mail queue adjustment

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by gruntly0007, Jan 8, 2012.

1. gruntly0007

gruntly0007 New Pleskian

73%
    Hi all,

I have a lot of spam in my mail queue and usually I can access this via the web interface to delete as required. I think I may have checked the limit to show as 'show all'. Consequently when I try to get to view the queue via Plesk it fails trying to write it out.

Is there any way I can change the limit back to say 25 so I can get the queue listed?

Thanks in advance.

Grant

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  2. gruntly0007

gruntly0007 New Pleskian

73%
    Plesk

Is there a file or something that I could edit to change the amount of emails shown in the Plesk GUI.

Grant

3. gruntly0007

gruntly0007 New Pleskian

73%
    No response

Hi all,

Well I just deleted the defered queue via the command line and that allowed me to get into the Mail Queue in the Plesk GUI. I altered the amount to show per screen but it doesnt seem to work. I think the default is 25 per page but it just shows everything.

I am having lots of troubles with spammers. I have listed the offending senders email in the plesk spam black list and also the domain in the mail blacklist but the mail is still trying to be sent via these spammers.

Grant