• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue [MAIL] said: 550 5.7.1 Recipient address rejected:

cloudbridge

Basic Pleskian
Hello Pleskians,

I have question/issue, maybe someone has answer to my issue..

When I send mail to someone ex.: [email protected] [server PLESK]-> [email protected] [server other].
//GMAIL - OK, other email providers OK. SPF, DKIM, DMARC etc... all OK (no errors).

This is the mail system at host mail.com.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message

The mail system

<[email protected]>: host mail3.mail2.com[ip.add.re.ss] said: 550 5.7.1

<[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Please see

http://www.openspf.net/Why?s=mfrom;[email protected];ip=ip.aa.dd.rr.ee.ss;r=localhost

(in reply to RCPT TO command)

Anyone have solution for this? Or this is error/isue with [email protected] server?

Mail was deliberately rejected by the recipient's mail server.

Did you follow the actual openspf.net link? The information there should tell you more.

The fact that this link was sent to you leads me to believe that your SMTP or DNS might be misconfigured... but it's hard to say because the relevant data is redacted.

Back