• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mail sending problem

I

itplus4u

hi all , i have problem in mail in my fedora core 2 server with plesk 7.5.3 , all domains in the server can receive mails from any domain outside or in the server ok & also can send mails to any domain in the server. BUT all cant send mails outside the server ,when any one try to send no error return everything is ok but no email is delivered . the server is 50 days up now with new install plesk not upgrade , i restart qmail & SMTP & Pop3 server ///////
any1 help me or have the same problem
hossam

I had to remove, psa-qmail-rblsmtpd for the same issue you seem to be having. rpm - e psa-qmail-rblsmtpd

-poke

Did you use any RBL servers? Have you checked the file /etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa before removing the package?

I have a managed server using 4PSA and when i approched with the email problem; the only fix was to remove psa-qmail-rblsmtpd .... No explanation but email works just fine now.

Spam G is working nicely !
regards,
poke

Where do I find this file you are referring to Poke?

This has been driving me crazy - why the emails won't send.

Thanks in advance!

don't remeber off hand but just run this command via SSH:
rpm -e psa-qmail-rblsmtpd

This worked for me!

-poke

Back