• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Mail server memory usage Exhausted

phungkha

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.44
The Image is the Plesk monitoring of my live server. In this monitoring image, I have noticed that "Mail server memory Usage" is going to reach the top". does this mean it is going exhausted? And is it the same for " MySQL memory usage". Please help me understand.
project.png

I have noticed that "Mail server memory Usage" is going to reach the top". does this mean it is going exhausted? And is it the same for " MySQL memory usage".
No, it not going to be exhausted. It just reached the top of the graph, but the graph will scale if resources (memory in this case) increase.

No, it not going to be exhausted. It just reached the top of the graph, but the graph will scale if resources (memory in this case) increase.
Hi Kaspar, my server ram is about 32 GB. I guess I should not worry right or should I have to manually set up somewhere to increase.

Back