• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail Server problem after poodle patch

empati

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have used the patch advised here: http://kb.odin.com/en/123160 to disable ssl v3.

After i applied the patch getting error below when i try to send email via horde webmail:

There was an error sending your message: Could not open secure TLS connection to the server.

Roundcube can send mails well but horde not. Otherwise since applied the parch i can't get mails from gmail and maybe other providers i don't know yet.

Hi empati,

first, please make sure to update your OpenSLL package. If you would like help with the commands, please provide informations about your operating system.

Afterwards, consider reading this read, which desribes pretty well problems with standard "ciphers list" - settings:

If you or your clients experience issues, please try the Mozilla SSL Config Generator with different options ( "modern", "intermediate" , "old" ) and edit your ciphers list - settings based on this and see again your mentioned KB - article for instructions, where to find the depending configuration files.

Back