• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mail server with Plesk on Windows

qualispace

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I would like to know if we get a mail server with unlimited domains license by default installed if we go for a Plesk license with unlimited domains on Windows or we need to separately install a mail server.

Let me know.

If you have an unlimited license for the mail server and an unlimited license for Plesk, you do not need anything more.

The question is yet unanswered. Do we get a mail server license by default with Plesk license or we need to purchase it separately?

Plesk for Windows ships MailEnable Standard Edition which is free.
If you suppose to use commercial mail server you need to buy the license separetly.

qualispace

how do you want to have a unlimited mail server license when you buy plesk unlimited license? Buying Plesk Unlimited license you are buying PLESK license NOT email license, so what's your point?
The only free UNLIMITED mail server license which is included in plesk is mailenable std. In my opinion very bad mail server.

Back