• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mail Tab is Missing

alecaus

New Pleskian
The "Mail" tab disappeared.

I suspect it was after my HD overloaded (it was over the limit), for about 6 hours, then I removed the file that overloaded the server (I was not opening the sites), and then it regularized. But the "Mail" Tab is gone!

What to do?

Have you checked this KB article Mail tab is missing for a subscription ?

Hello IgorG!

I fired this command on my server, but returned "On" for the domain (I put 1, but I have 5 domains)

plesk bin subscription -i myDomain.com | grep "Mail service"

It does not seem to be a domain-related problem, but Plesk. I'll leave a print, which shows that that "Mail" tab is missing from the left side. And in the search, it doesn't appear.

-----------------------------------

The funny thing is that this came about right when my hard drive overloaded (a file filled the server), and it was down for 6 hours (until I noticed it, and correct> by deleting the file). After that, that tab is gone.

Attachments

• plesk-tab-mail.png
    plesk-tab-mail.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
Have you read the rest of the article?

First of all, thanks for the support, everyone involved, it is important for me to be solving this problem, since I cannot create electronic mailboxes because I cannot find the "Mail" tab.

---------------------

I still can't see the 'Mail' tab, in the Client view.

And yes, I read the article, and I also noticed that you are speaking in the "Service Provider View" view, while I am speaking in the "Power User View" view.

In the "Service Provider View" view, I see mailbox set to "unlimited", that's correct.

But I can't see this option, even so, according to the image I left attached.

Just to sum it up then. You have already tried this:

1) run # plesk bin subscription -u example.com -mail_service true
2) Enabled the mail service in the service plan associated with the subscription
3) Verified that in the service plan of the subscription the number of mailboxes is set to a number greater zero or to unlimited
4) Synced the subscription with the service plan

Let us try this please:
- Go to "Tools & Settings" and verify that you have a "Mail" and a "Mail Server Settings" menu
- In the "Mail Server Settings" item, please make sure that the checkbox "Enable mail management functions in Plesk" is checked
- Go to "Tools & Settings" > "Server Components" and click "Refresh"
Does it work after that?

Just to sum it up then. You have already tried this:

1) run # plesk bin subscription -u example.com -mail_service true
2) Enabled the mail service in the service plan associated with the subscription
3) Verified that in the service plan of the subscription the number of mailboxes is set to a number greater zero or to unlimited
4) Synced the subscription with the service plan

Let us try this please:
- Go to "Tools & Settings" and verify that you have a "Mail" and a "Mail Server Settings" menu
- In the "Mail Server Settings" item, please make sure that the checkbox "Enable mail management functions in Plesk" is checked
- Go to "Tools & Settings" > "Server Components" and click "Refresh"
Does it work after that?

Incredible, this solution fit like a glove.

The checkbox "Enable mail management functions in Plesk" was not checked, so I checked.

Thanks to everyone involved, once again, for persisting to the solution of my case.

Resolved

This is not working for me.
- "Enable mail management functions in Plesk": checked
- Service Plan is "Unlimited" for everything (domains, subdomains, mails, ftp etc)
- plesk bin subscription -i exemple.com

Mail Accounts
=============================
Mail service: On
Total : 0
Access to Plesk: 0
Mailboxes: 0
Mail forwardings: 0
Auto-replies: 0
Total size: 4.00 KB
Mail autodiscover: On

I don't know about these zeros showing up. I set the Service Plan to 100 user limit, then ran the plesk bin subscription -i exemple.com command and the output was the sem. Did update, refresh content and everything I red in this thread. But there's no way to enable this "mail tab".

What now?

Back