• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mailbox full or not full?

Carloz

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I'm having an issue with a mail account on my plesk "12.5.30 Aggiorna #41, ultimo aggiornamento alle 28/Lug/2016 19.33"

The client can't receive e-mails because mailbox was full. Ok, it was full 1 gigabyte/1 gigabyte. We deleted e-mails and now the account quota is 640 megabytes/1 gigabyte, so there are about 360 megabytes of free space, but e-mail don't arrive yet.

If I try to send to him a message, he will receive again the error "Delivery to your mailbox was refused because it would exceed its quota"

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello. I investigated on the issue, and I discover that, if I open mailenable administrator (version 6.5), and I go in the mailbox detail, in the "messaging manager" --> "post offices", I see that for the mailbox, the "disk usage" is correct (659657 kb), but if I double-click on the name of the mailbox (info), the panel says a wrong (old) "mailbox size" of 1048823 kilobytes. I had to change the mailbox size from 1 gigabyte to 2 gigabytes to let my customer work.

Why this thing happens? How can I solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Back