• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [Mail list] Auto send many notification email to sender when mail list has full mailbox user

tuanpq2209

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux 20.4.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi everybody,

Current now i am in trouble with Mail list Plesk.

I had updated my Plesk version from 18.0.31 to 18.0.43 (Ubuntu 20.4.04). Now when i have a full mailbox user in Mail list, the sender (in mail list, too) send an email to this mail list, after that the sender received many email notification with content:
"From: Postmaster
Your message to <DELIVERED_TO> was automatically rejected:

Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)"

And this email will keep sending to the sender ultill i remove the full mailbox user from the mail list

How can i disable this function? In 18.0.31 i don't meet this problem.

I had search from the Internet with this link https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-during-SMTP-secession-without-bounce-message and do as they said but it's not work.

Please help me, thanks and best regards

Have you tried to disable this option:

View attachment 21191
Thank you for your reply.

I had test this option. This option is for when a user near the threshold of full mailbox (95% or 98%). Plesk will send a notification to that user. The problem that i meet is Plesk send email notification to the sender and continue to send many and many copy of notification email. So if i don't remove the full mailbox user Plesk will spam to sender.

Back