• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailbox quota issue

donald22

New Pleskian
Hi, I have a plesk 11.5 panel on a centos linux dedicated server. If I create an account in the normal way and go to the mailbox, everything is ok and I can set any size quota that I like but when I migrate my vbulletin forum from a Cpanel server and go to the mailbox it says the default mail limit is 0kbs? ...and if I try to set a custom amount it says I can't have more than the default, which is zero?? How to I rectify this?

You need to check the quota (both disk space and mailbox space) for the Subscription itself rather than the mailbox.

First, check the mailbox quota by selecting the Subscription in Plesk, then click on the Customize button:

In the Resources tab, check the Mailbox size setting -- the default size for a mailbox is set here.
(while you are here, check to see what the "Disk space" setting is, and increase if you think it is too little)

Second, click on Open in Control panel, click on Websites & Domains, then on Web Hosting Access and look at the Hard Disk Quota on Disk Space setting.
This is the maximum amount of space that can be used. If the account is full up, you cannot change the mailbox size because there would be no room to do so. It is likely that this is the problem (assuming it is not a problem with importing from cpanel)

The hard disk quota is unlimited but I just can't find the mailbox size setting.

Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 00.55.24.png

Last edited:
We have exactly the same problem on Plesk 11.5 Windows. Not sure why the Default Size is (0 KB) while we set it "unlimited" (-1). This problem happens to one specific subscription. We don't want 0 KB. How?

Back