• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailbox Quota Problem

L

LesB

I have no quota support on the server (not compiled into the kernel) on a Centos 5.3 system.

When I go into the Mailbox settings for the individual users, I see the mailbox quota line:

Mailbox Quote: [97.7] Default for the domain (97.7 MB)

I am not able to increase the size anywhere, because the fields are inactive with a message that quota support is not available. I cannot increase the individual mailbox size, as I get an error:

"Error: Unable to set the mailbox size limit for the domain: The size of this mailbox must not exceed the limit on amount of disk space allocated for mailboxes in this domain."

Is there a way to increase this 97.7 MB size limit? And why is it even showing up... I've only seen one other thread on the forums about this, but it was the same size making me think it's a hardcoded value.

Thanks!

Is there a way to increase this 97.7 MB size limit? And why is it even showing up... I've only seen one other thread on the forums about this, but it was the same size making me think it's a hardcoded value.

You need to go to: "Statistics" -> "Resource Usage" under the domain and set "Mailbox quota". Then you can change the individual mailboxes.

Cheers,

Andrew

Back