1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mailbox usage report has disappeared

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by BelindaD, Aug 21, 2012.

1. BelindaD

BelindaD Guest

We are using psa v8.6.0_build86081001.15 os_CentOS 5 and today I updated all updates. I had a conflict with php-common so followed these instructions to replace php with php53u
    http://www.howtoforge.com/centos-5.6-php53-common-conflicts-with-php-common

Before I updated the packages we were able to see individuals mailbox and their respective sizes etc when we viewed the full report. Even when I replaced php53 with php the report didn't come back which makes me believe that some other package was updated and functionality has been removed.

I saw a few posts saying to look for statistics (not the web ones), but the only place I can find this is under server, which doesn't give me what I am looking for.

I went into server - updater and updated the base packages as there was a more recent version, but still no report.

Any help very much appreciated, thanks.