• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailenable 3.0

S

sagelike

Anyone had any experience with the latest version of Mailenable 3.0?

Will Plesk 8.1,8.2 accommodate an upgrade to ME V3?

tks
G

There is only one known little issue with ME 3.0 Webmail and Plesk Webmail service. All other are working properly.

Thanks for the reply.

Can you describe the issue?

Thanks!

Originally posted by sagelike
Thanks for the reply.

Can you describe the issue?

Thanks!

You cannot browse Webmail through url webmail.<domain>.
However it is available through direct url.

Originally posted by sergius
You cannot browse Webmail through url webmail.<domain>.
However it is available through direct url.

Does this mean it's safe to install MailEnable Professional 3.0?

when will MailEnable Professional 3.0 supported by Plesk?

Thhank you.

Gentlemen,

I would like to suggest you fixed module for WebMail.
Please download updated module mewebmail.dll and copy to folder %plesk_bin%. Please backup old module before copying.
Next go to page Plesk > Server > Components Management and click button Refresh.
Any feedback is very appreciated.

I installed MailEnable 3 and i have a disaster.... i have 1000 messages to queque with a Unsent Status and i can't send all....

If i sent a email whit outlook to external server (aol, yahoo.) all is ok, but IF i sent messages with webmail OR Asp page, to external server, the email ramaining to "unsent status"....

I try all possibile configuration but the problem is the same...

I have your same configuration and i have This problem after patch installation...

Now I have 600 email to otubound queque,...is incredible.....

After 20 hours to work I resolve the problem!!!!!

Windows service > Mail Enable SMTP Connector

I check the permission to "Local system account" and the server send all messages......

Originally posted by sergius
Gentlemen,

I would like to suggest you fixed module for WebMail.
Please download updated module mewebmail.dll and copy to folder %plesk_bin%. Please backup old module before copying.
Next go to page Plesk > Server > Components Management and click button Refresh.
Any feedback is very appreciated.

This made no difference. When attempting to view the webmail client at http://webmail.<domain>.com we get 'You are not authorized to view this page'

After change this dll I have mutch problem with Plesk.... i thing depending of this change...

When I create a new domain, mod or delete subdomai I have this problem

Unable to update hosting preferences: WebServerManager::renameSubdomain() failed: websrvmng failed: Component miva isn't supported

I see other bug of MailEanble 3. If graylist is activate, you don't receive email from gmail and other providers. I think this providers don't have this optione available.

Back