• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailenable clustering problem

J

JacoJ

I'm running plesk 9.5 with Mailenable Enterprise. I've gotten it to cluster with another server but I'm getting the following error now when trying to look at stats on Plesk.

We have a feeling its got to do with the username used to access those stats, we've created the same Administrator account on both servers to no avail.

The database sits on the other server not hosting Plesk.

Any ideas?

ERROR: PleskFatalException
StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: sysinfo failed: Access is denied. (Error code 5) at retrieves attributes for file or directory \\x.x.x.x(IP other server)\MAILENABLE$\postoffices

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: sysinfo failed: Access is denied. (Error code 5) at retrieves attributes for file or directory \\x.x.x.x (IP other server)\MAILENABLE$\postoffices

If anyone is interested, I was able to get this to work. We have Mailenable running on both Plesk server and another server dedicated Mail server (this is where the DBs sit etc. I eventually allowed anonomous share just on that folder, this is obviously not the most secure option, but we made sure firewall etc. only allows access from the plesk server.

This was the only way as the user used by Plesk to try and access that folder, Parallels support is not willing to provide the username and password for or its not known/can't be changed, not sure.

It works with no problems.

Back