1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

mailenable issue with smtp

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ghawley, Feb 2, 2005.

1. ghawley

ghawley Guest

I have a client who has an old IBM server that can't select to have the outbound server check authentication so I put his IP in the privledged list. Things worked fine for a few weeks, although there were frequent delayed emails that took two or three times to deliver. Then, about two days ago, most emails from that particular server stopped going through altogether and I noticed that mails that did go through had the "From" and "Date" headers stripped. Any ideas? I've tried several basic things to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. superm0nk

superm0nk Guest

Are you running the latest version of MailEnable?

3. ghawley

ghawley Guest

Version 1.8 I believe. It's whatever comes with Plesk 7.0 for Windows....I just purchased and installed it a few weeks ago.