• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailenable Mailbox Limiting Problem: There is no limit!

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have a problem after migrating to Panel version 11.5.30 and Mailenble to 7.50. I have all the microupdates installed (#13) and using the latest version of everythin on a Windows Server 2012 Standart Box.

Here is my problem.
I realized that all the email accounts showing usage as "xxx of Unlimited" in Mailenable Webmail. I have mailbox settings correct in the Panel but when I check inside Mailenable Management Panel I see that Mailboxes have no limits (limit checkbox is not checked).
That came to my attention when I started to get resource exceeded notification from panel. Mailboxes showing red in usage bar but postoffices continue accepting more mails.
Does this have something to do with the new Overuse policies? I mean, even if I let the overuse and traffic, it shouldn't affect the mailbox limit settings, right?

I am a little confused here, can anyone tell me how to correctly limit mailboxes without Mailenable Management Panel? Over a 1000 mailboxes cannot be set limit one by one, there should be something I can do within the panel. If there is not, please say so and I will file a bug report for this.

Thanks...

--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just checked with another server that is Windows Server 2008 R2 and Plesk 11.5 (upgraded from 10.4.4). And in that server mailbox limit size is shown correctly in Webmail and Mailenable Management Panel. After seeing that I thought it's better if I tell that our Windows 2012 Server is installed e few weeks ago and we migrated old Plesk 11.5 installation (also upgraded from 10.4.4) from old server backup.
That leaves me with this question:

Is it possible to make mailenable save the mailbox size value which is in Plesk DB, with a script or a command?
I only need Mailenable to have the same values with Plesk PSA.

Any help?

Last edited:
I solved the issue over the Service Plans. I changed the Mailbox size option, which is located inside the Service Plan, from the limited value to Unlimited, waited until it's sycnronized and then set it with the limit I wanted, then again waited until it's synced and voalaaaa! :)

That reseted all the mailbox size settings in Mailenable.

I hope that helps someone else ;)

Regards...

Back