• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailenable MTA problem

X

xtou

I am too disappointed with your service.

We have problem with mailenable MTA my server too long time.

The inbound queues is now again with 2000 nondelivery e-mails.

We restart the server 3 times to fix but without success.

With pay for support the swsoft but again without success.

Please have anyone some information to fix it. All the instructions is useful for us.

thank

Hi - the problem seems to be a mailenable problem rather that a plesk problem - You can find a lot of solutions at www.mailenable.com.

We have experienced the same problem long ago, and the problem was antivirus related. It can however also be one or two mails that has got stuck in the mail que.

Check the knowledgebase at mailenable to find the correct solution and if that doesn´t help, try contacting www.mailenable.com - they´ll be happy to assist You - try for Yourself first

We have the same problem here. The MTA just quits every now and then giving us a headache and a lots of loss of time because we need to restart.
We put in a ticket with them but limited response and we hardly see any action taken. Usually they are quite fast and good but now its starting to be a disaster.

We have deactived Kaspersky. See if that makes an improvement.

Hi - hopefully You followed my instructions to go to www.mailenable.com to have the problem fixed or to get instructions in how to do it - please notice that I´m not in any way related to Parallels - just another user giving advise...

Hello,

i agree with you, not all problems are caused by Parallels every Administrator has to look for patches ect of the Software which is on his/her system :)

Br,

dkuwi

Back