• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MailEnable Problem On Restore

CahitE

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
Yesterday i have formatted my server and try to restore my backup files on new server. But there is a problem when i restore my server under normal conditions mail enable give a name to postoffice mail inbox folder Inbox but this time it created the mail boxes with name ınbox so now there are 2 inboxes in every client of each postoffice. if i put manually mails to the Inbox folders they are downloading by outlook two times.

How should i put mails into Inbox and does not allow the same mails second time

Thanks

Hi,
Yesterday i have formatted my server and try to restore my backup files on new server. But there is a problem when i restore my server under normal conditions mail enable give a name to postoffice mail inbox folder Inbox but this time it created the mail boxes with name ınbox so now there are 2 inboxes in every client of each postoffice. if i put manually mails to the Inbox folders they are downloading by outlook two times.

How should i put mails into Inbox and does not allow the same mails second time

Thanks

the backup is made by PleskBackUP Tool? or what u use for this BackUP

It had made with plesk backup tool and there are some more and more problems on backup and restore :( pufff
i should get screen shot and add if you want that is how it do. I formatted my machine for 2 times both result the same

Back