1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MailEnable Problem On Restore

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CahitE, Jan 17, 2011.

1. CahitE

CahitE Basic Pleskian

60%
    Hi,
    Yesterday i have formatted my server and try to restore my backup files on new server. But there is a problem when i restore my server under normal conditions mail enable give a name to postoffice mail inbox folder Inbox but this time it created the mail boxes with name ınbox so now there are 2 inboxes in every client of each postoffice. if i put manually mails to the Inbox folders they are downloading by outlook two times.

How should i put mails into Inbox and does not allow the same mails second time

Thanks

2. BlackMoon

BlackMoon Basic Pleskian

23%
    the backup is made by PleskBackUP Tool? or what u use for this BackUP

3. CahitE

CahitE Basic Pleskian

60%
    It had made with plesk backup tool and there are some more and more problems on backup and restore :( pufff
    i should get screen shot and add if you want that is how it do. I formatted my machine for 2 times both result the same