• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailenable standard not updated

N

New Plesk User

To Whom It May Concern:

We upgraded Plesk panel last evening from 10.3.1 to 10.4.4 Update #21, last updated at Mar 8, 2012 04:50 AM
No errors were reported and the update said successful.
When we looked at the component versions this morning, we noticed that MailEnable Standard is still showing version 4.26. According to the release documentation it should have been updated to version 6.0.
The update / upgrade procedure is grayed out in the Plesk panel because it says all components are up to date.
Any specific suggestions how to manually update MailEnable without damaging Plesk would be appreciated.

Hi,

I hope this helps...

I upgraded MailEnable on my old server from 1.936 (version may be incorrect, but it was not 2nd version for sure) to 5.52. It was Plesk 9.5.5 on the server but I don't think it would differ for Plesk 10 either. It the version report suggests that it supports version 6, you can just download it from www.mailenable.com and install the setup file with no problems.

After install it requires a restart, after that, in order to see it on the panel open Tools & Setting and then Server Components and refresh it (This is a must do!). You will see the new mailenable webmail 2.0 (if it is updated too) and the new mailserver version as 6.xx.

Regards.

MailEnable 6.5 is compatible with Plesk 10.4.4 now.

Last edited:
Back