1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MailEnable WebClient | ASP.NET

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by DocNard, Jun 24, 2006.

1. DocNard

DocNard Guest

I have currently updated the mailserver and mailclient from ME standard> to professional 2.94, and is licensed. Also updated Plesk from patch 7.6 to 7.6 full.

I the plesk panel where server components management are controlled, I see that the mail server is detected and reades 'MailEnable 2.94'. I then scroll down and find the webclient 'MailEnable Web Client 1.1'. When I elect to change the webclient to ME, this option is displayed as 'MailEnable Web Client 1.1 (requires MailEnable Professional 2.094)', which is installed. I select this option, click ok, and receive an error that reads: ...scripts= 'asp'--</scripts>. I then have to select horde for webmail. How do I use the .Net webclient in Plesk 7.6?

2. JackL

JackL Guest

WebMail client from that version doesn't yet supported

John S .G.

3. ColorPrint

ColorPrint Guest

Try to uphgrade Plesk to 7.6.1