• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MailEnable Webmail component not detected properly in Plesk

Chris Buckley

Basic Pleskian
I have installed MailEnable Pro 3 today, and the mailserver is working fine, however there is a problem with the Webmail setup in Plesk.

If I go to "Components Manager", there is a new entry where the Webmail facility should be, however the name is blank, and when I try to select it, I get the following error:

Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: The specified procedure could not be found. (Error code 127) at GetProcAddress(PleskPackageInfo) The specified procedure could not be found. (Error code 127) at
GetProcAddress(PleskPackageInfo)

I've read numerous posts on the internet today about replacing the MeWebmail.dll, but I've had no success in trying it.

One thing though, the webmail facility is running fine, as for some reason I managed to get webmail.camthorne.co.uk running ok. However, I cant get any more domains to use the webmail as according to Plesk it isnt present.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris.

Did u tried refreshing the Components Pages ?

%plesk_bin%/defpackagemng.exe --fix --type=webmail //run this command from cmd prompt

Hi,

Thanks for that but I have just tried it and I get the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at RegOpenKeyEx subKey
=SOFTWARE\Plesk\PSA Config\Config\Packages\webmail

I have tried refreshing the components page too just in case but the problem is still there.

Thanks,

Chris.

create the reg entries regedit >>hkey_local_machine >>SOFTWARE\Plesk\PSA Config\Config\Packages\webmail\webmail

the values should be the below given ones

dll type-string C:\ or D:\ SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\impwebmail.dll \\depends on the path where plesk is installed.

Order type-Dword 100

Right I've just tried all that, and now when I run "%plesk_bin%/defpackagemng.exe --fix --type=webmail" it doesnt give me an error and seems to complete, but the result is still the same. Blank component.

I played around with the registry settings a little and managed to create a further blank component, which I've now deleted.

Not sure if this is the right idea, but when I try to run "regsvr32" on the mewebmail.dll, I get the following error:

"...mewebmail.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found".

Does this matter or not?

Help, as I dont seem to be getting anywhere now! Thanks for your continued help WinHN, I appreciate it.

Chris.

Back