1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mailing List feature not working well

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by chickeneps, Jan 2, 2006.

1. chickeneps

chickeneps Guest

I am using Plesk 7.5.4. I want to set up a mailing list, and I've done so and everything seems fine. Through the web I can add accounts etc. I have not really done anything to my list as far as customization or anything. it is fresh.

What doesn't work is this:

I'm on the page where it shows my mailing lists. it sasys to click the "gear wheel" icon to manage the mailing list. A page comes up that says "page not found".

Also, when I started the mailing list I got an email, it gives instructions on how to add usersr and use the email interface. it says:

"You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:" "Translator-announce-request@chickensys.com" with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
    quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions."

I never get a response back.

Can you help?