• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailing lists, qmail, mobile manager

MarcusR

New Pleskian
Hi @ all,
i'm using Plesk 12.x with mailman and qmail. I've noticed the hint "Warnung: To use mailing lists, you need to have localhost in the mail server's white list. However, to use outgoing mail control, you should not have localhost (127.0.0.0/8, ::1/128) in the white list."

Ok - no problem - just coding some bash snippets to stop qmail if the amount of mails reaches an specified limit. That works for me.

The problem is, if i stop qmail by /etc/init.d/qmail stop or service qmail stop there is no push to the mobile manager. Any idea to get the push work?

regards
marcus

Hi vlikhtanskiy,
thank you - i don't know the workflow from the app. Is it done by cron? ( looking in psa_database an push that note ) if yes, it might be easy to use an snippet ...

The app has an extension Plesk Mobile Center installed on the server. It sends push notifications to mobile app.

Back