• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Roundcube stopped sending mails

@Ricardo Guerreiro

Please check your firewall settings, I am pretty sure that your case (which has a different root cause for the problem at hand, compared to the case of @ToniSoftware) is related to the VPS config and/or hosting provider default config ..... so try to determine what actually happens when using a local and an external connection to (on the one hand) smtp/smtps and on (the other hand) pop3/pop3s/imap/imaps: if that all works fine, then check the full roundcube config.

Essentially, the process above is a step-by-step analysis:

1 - check smtp and smtps connections: use for example telnet from a local and external machine.......if this works, no firewall issues and no postfix issues
2 - check pop3, pop3s, imap and imaps connections: if this works, no firewall issues and no dovecot or courier issues
3 - if either step 1 or 2 does not work: repair it and retry steps 1 and 2
4 - if steps 1 and 2 do work, but the issue still persists: then you are likely to have a broken roundcube config/setup (read: re-install roundcube)

Hope the above helps a bit.......regards!

Hi!!

My Firewall is ok.

I migrated the courier to dovecot. The problem persisted.

So I reinstalled Postfix. And the miracle happened!

The roundcube is sending emails normally.

Thanks to all for your help. :D

@trialotto

So I switched to from courier to dovecot, from postfix to qmail and reinstalled roundcube. Still the same error as mentioned above..
I'm kind of desperate right now..
I even gave plesk repair mail a try.. didn't fix anything

What do you mean by removing all files properly? Which files include that?

Regards

Hi... try Postfix again. And after migrating, reinstall the roundcube again.

Back