• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mailman 2.1.9 - configuration data lost on import

akxak

Basic Pleskian
While moving my domains to another server, the Plesk configuration and data was moved using pleskbackup and pleskrestore.

When checking my mailing lists, I noticed, that configuration settings (like the privacy settings) were lost.

Additionally, Plesk does not prevent the creation of notification messages to the single mailing list users when reimporting the configuration.

still the same ****

I was struggling 2 days with importing my plesk 11 configuration after an upgrade from ubuntu 10.04LTS to ubuntu 12.04LTS.
I did a backup to an ftp depot, did a clean vserver installation and imported the backup.
It gave me a hard time to find the right combination of settings for the restore to work but the mailman migration was the worst.
I lost my site passwort (can be set as root with 'mmsitepass') and my default language (can be set with dpkg-reconfigure mailman)
Alas, my list config is completely gone.
I have only 2 lists so I am able to configure it manually but it seems that since plesk 9 nobody hast done anything on the topic.
http://forum.parallels.com/images/icons/icon13.png

Back