• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailmng.exe SOAP failed

J

JeffT

I am migrating sites from 8.1.1 Plesk to 9.2 Plesk and last night I had a rash of Smartermail mailboxes which did not move properly. Besides that fact that the mailbox was not created on the destination server, what exactly does this error mean?

Event Type: Error
Event Source: mailmng.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 7/16/2009
Time: 9:28:55 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
Description:
SOAP failed. Failed in sending message
at (SmarterMail::checkResult line 175)
at execute console command --add-mailname(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/mailmng" --add-mailname "--domain-name=domain.com" "--mailname=mailbox"(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\mailmng.exe

Hello,

If any change to mail server configuration using Plesk control panel results in the following error message:

SOAP failed. Failed in sending message at (SmarterMail::checkResult line 175)

It usually means that the SmarterMail Web Server is stopped. Please, make sure that it is started. More information can be found at the following link:

http://kb.odin.com/en/1437

Thank you

I checked and the Smartermail Web Server was running. If the Smartermail Web Server was not running, my phone would be ringing off the hook.

What seems to have corrected the issue is from Home/Server Components and selecting Refresh.

I did a test migration of a domain and it did migrate (like it did before this error).

Upon further review, this did not correct the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back