• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mails not sent and remain in mail queue

Nivek97

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOs 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with mail and qmail.
Some mails are sent correctly through webmail while most remain in the mail queue and do not reach the recipient.
What can I fix?

A good start to troubleshoot this can be to look into /var/log/maillog what happens to a mail you try to send.

A good start to troubleshoot this can be to look into /var/log/maillog what happens to a mail you try to send.

Below are the logs /var/log/maillog .
I've tried sending a mail to an address that never receives mail from the server.
I state that the sending takes place through the roundcube webmail.

Attachments

• Immagine_report1 (1).jpg
    Immagine_report1 (1).jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 11
The message explains well why your server cannot connect to the target host. It is blocked by the target host.
View attachment 23264
Simply go to https://csi.cloudmarkc.om/reset-request/?ip=<your host's ip> to unblock it or ask the recipient domain owner to do that for you.

Thank you, I proceeded to forward the ip unlock request.
Is it possible that although each domain and hosting has its own ip, it is used for sending emails and consequently the general ip of the server where plesk is installed is compromised?

Please check the "outgoing mail mode" in Tools & Settings > Mail > Mail Server Settings. There is an option where the domain IP is used, but there is also an option where one defined IP is used for all.

Please check the "outgoing mail mode" in Tools & Settings > Mail > Mail Server Settings. There is an option where the domain IP is used, but there is also an option where one defined IP is used for all.
I didn't find this step with qmail. I find it if I set postfix

If you cannot change the IP, then there is only one IP configured. In that case all mail will be sent from that IP.

Back