• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mails sent by MAILER-DAEMON to spam

ivanes82

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.9 (Midnight Oncilla)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Versión 18.0.58
Messages sent from MAILER-DAEMON go to the spam folder. This is a problem, because if a user for example of gmail, sends several mails to our mailboxes and requests delivery confirmation, mailer-deamon sends the confirmation message and this does not approve dmarc, it fails both spf and dkim. Several times I have already been blacklisted for this. This should be considered a bug, as it causes serious errors when sending mails from our server if we are blacklisted.

Being able to sign and approve spf for emails sent from the hostname should be considered a priority, as getting blacklisted is a pretty serious problem.

I don't know if there are plans to fix this, but in the meantime, is there any way to disable mailer-deamon in plesk AlmaLinux 8.9?

I'm not sure that the OP issue and the feature request mentioned are the same. My reading of the feature request is that the emails are notifications sent by Plesk. The OP issue sounds like it has to do with MAILER-DAEMON messages (not Plesk generated notifications), possibly related to DSNs (Delivery Status Notifications). However, I could easily be mistaken.

Back