• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question mailserver folders

FYI

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hey guys,

in default it seems that folders like junk or sended are subfolders of the Inbox folder.

Is there a way to configure, that these not subfolders - instead everything is its own?

Actually Like Android gmail client sees this as one folder so i have everything showed in Inbox folder, cause its showing also the content of Inbox subfolders

Best regards

I don't know what web mail you're using but I'm going to presume Roundcube since that's usually the default choice.

You should be able to edit the config.inc.php file to be

PHP:
$config['junk_mbox'] = 'Spam';

But I've never tried it it so your milage may vary as I've never tested it (this PHP file is located in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/config, location could be different for Ubuntu).

As for Android client, that's going to be normal if you have configured your client to use POP instead of IMAP. Don't use POP, use IMPAP instead.

Na, so when i add - unrelated to the client, the mailbox every folder is a subfolder of Inbox like junk, drafts, sended.

Its not related to a apecific client.

Back