• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue MAINTENANCE MODE ISSUES

copy4emails

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
window 2022
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian
I cant login to my Plesk with my new VPS from GoDaddy . Page is displayed as MAINTENANCE MODE.
Can anyone assist please.. Thanks

I'm not sure how this happened. What did you do before you got this screen?

If it's a new VPS, can't you ask GoDaddy to redeploy/rebuild it again so you start with a fresh VPS installation?

Hi,
I am facing the exact same issue, Can I get an answer please, I have raised this concern to Godaddy it's been 24 hours, haven't gotten any solution, can anyone help please, Also, Let me know if there is any best later native to Plesk for ASP.NET website hosting.
thanks in advanced

It could just be that the update is taking its time. You might just need to wait a bit. But if it's been stuck in maintenance mode for a while, I'd suggest trying to restart your VPS. Sometimes that can fix the issue.

It could just be that the update is taking its time. You might just need to wait a bit. But if it's been stuck in maintenance mode for a while, I'd suggest trying to restart your VPS. Sometimes that can fix the issue.
Thanks for your reply, Alma Walters! it's been 40 hours now since I raised the concern. still, the issue is not resolved, I guess Godaddy people must try that restart server and all.

Thanks for your reply, Alma Walters! it's been 40 hours now since I raised the concern. still, the issue is not resolved, I guess Godaddy people must try that restart server and all.
I'm afraid it's gonna be the last thing that they gonna do.

I'm afraid it's gonna be the last thing that they gonna do.
It is solved now!
Things I did:
1. Rebuild the server.
2, Select the latest Windows server previously I selected Windows 2019, and later I selected Windows 2022.
that's it, Plesk started working

It is solved now!
Things I did:
1. Rebuild the server.
2, Select the latest Windows server previously I selected Windows 2019, and later I selected Windows 2022.
that's it, Plesk started working
Oh! Wow! That was quick! Thanks for sharing how you did it.

Back