• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue maintenance mode

Ford12

New Pleskian
Hi
I don't know whether this is a wordpress thing or plesk. I can edit the maintenance screen in plesk so I thought I would ask my question here first.
I added text to the maintenance mode but it puts it in a column in the middle of the website page.
I want to change the screen customisation so I could make the text area wider.
I went into the template.phtml but don't know what to change in that template or if it should be changed there.
In my Wp-content-maintenance-assets is a file called syles.css.
In that file I can change the max width in the container section to 900px and the text spreads across the screen but when the page first loads it is grey then the image loads overtop.
I think because the image seems to take longer to display since I changed the width.
I have installed wordpress and don't have any other templates, or pages or plugs - just the maintenance screen.
Also when I try and view the page on a mobile device the page image loads but when I scroll up to read the text the bottom half is no picture, just grey.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back