• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Maintenance page on wp admin dashboard

Anaise

New Pleskian
I have searched the forum but didn't find a solution. When I put wordpress in maintenance mode, the wp admin dashboard also goes into maintenance mode. Its the same regardless of if I log in through wordpress toolkit or directly. Another thing is that even though I logged in and the setup is completed the toolkit still has "Log In" and "Setup" buttons. Not sure if that's related

Regarding the maintenance mode, this is how the feature works. It blocks the site during time-consuming operations like updating, data coping or anything else. Unfortunately, there is no option to put on maintenance only a public part of a website.

Regarding the "Log in" feature, the toolkit provides you with the ability to log in to the administrator dashboard automatically w/o entering a password, or you can change a password directly from the toolkit using the "Setup" feature. Also, you can modify the login URL if needed.

Back