• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Major error!!

D

DoobyWho

Okay - i posted a few times and no one answered my question about if it was safe to use "yum update" to update plesk to 7.5.4 so I did it anyway. Apparently it wasnt safe - now plesk wont start. Everything else seems to be working fine (havent tested email yet) except for plesk. It wont start.

any ideas?

i've been backing up with totalbackup - is it possible to restore things? the last backup was last night (i know, should have done one before running yum update) so i dont want to lose any files or databases of my customers. basically just want to get psa back and working. it appears to be the only thing broken.

It appears it replaced my php/mysql install as well. POS.

So basically - i need to restore everything but i need to keep the current mysql databases (not mysql itself, just the databases) and the client files.

When I try to restore via tbrestore I get access denied for admin@localhost...

okay now my mysql doesnt work - so i cant use the tbrestore, I have to restore manually from the tars. How do I do that? it doesnt give a good example in the manual for totalbackup

Back