• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Make mirror

S

Sezer

What's the way to make autmatic mirror of all plesk database on another server, and when the data is transferred all the IPS of old database to be renewed with ip addresses of the new server...

The reason is that I want to use the second server for ready to use backup server...

I suggest you connect through ssh and run

mysql -u admin -p

and then enter admin password

you can connect to the psa schema...

mysql> use psa

then list all tables

mysql> show tables;

this will show all of PSA tables, for settings, etc...

I believe that you will require more work than copying just the database over to get a full backup/mirror server of your current psa server.

I need more professional and automated solution for that...

I'm sure someone more versed in this than me can give you a better or more detailed answer...

I was thinking Virtuozzo might be a potential solution. You can set everything up on a VPS (Virtual Private Server). You can then copy an entire live server from one box to another. Not sure about the IP's and such. This is were it would be better to talk to someone who knows more about this than me (which is just about anyone).

Wish I could be more help,
Art

Back