• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Manage multiple plesk servers

kevinjansen

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Alma 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian 18.0.51
Dear Community,

Is there a easy way/tool to manage multiple plesk servers from a single interface. For example:
Currently we have around 90 plesk servers and another 50 coming soon. But when someone decided that a service plan needs to be changed (bigger specs for example), or a new service plan needs to be adopted i need to login to all the servers and modify the plans.

We can control Plesk over API, but maybe Plesk has a build-in management server allready?

Kind regards,

Kevin

It is the maximum you can get at the moment. Please just try it. It is free for 1 server, so you can test what is offered.

It looks like a jump host from which you can quickly log in to another Plesk server or subscription on another Plesk server and start managing it.

It looks like a jump host from which you can quickly log in to another Plesk server or subscription on another Plesk server and start managing it.
Ah, right. I can see that being somewhat useful when you have a to manage a large amount of servers. My server stack is too small, so I guess I missed point.

@kevinjansen The Plesk API's, CLI and Ansible (and a lot of coding) is as far as I've gotten to automate things.

It's work-in-progress:

360 provides you with a single place to work with your servers. You can add multiple servers to the Server Inventory page on the Servers tab and start managing them from 360. At the moment, 360 users can log in to any added server without providing login credentials. More management features will be implemented soon.

Does upcoming features list have any features you're excited for?

Hmm, well, this sounds nice to have:
  • Global search: searching for domains and customers across servers registered in Server Inventory
  • Plesk Web Installer integration: creating a Plesk server directly in 360
What I would like to see is:
  • A quick overview of the Monitoring page of each server: disk usage, CPU usage, etc.
  • A quick overview of the Diagnose & Repair status per server
  • The available updates per server
I need to tinker about this for a few days, I'm sure I'll come up with other things I would like to see.

Back