• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Manual Restore

D

downkaos

I'm trying to manually restore 3 domains from another server and here is what I get when I try:

[root@main bin]# ./psarestore -f /home/ross/jufusworld.co.uk_2004.12.30_02.55 -m ip_map -s shells

===============================================================================

Attempt to connect to MySQL server ... done

Checking packages installation ... done

Restoration is stopped: domain dump is detected.

the ip_map file consists of one ip and the shells file just has /bin/bash in it.

Insure that your mysqld is running. It sound like it may be offline.

# ps auxww | grep mysql

This is what I use to manually restore either a client (with their associated domains) or a single domain of a client.

Client Restore – On Site Repository Sample
/usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore -f /home/backup/client-johnBU --clients-logins=/home/backup/psa-files/client-john -s /home/backup/psa-files/shell-john -m /home/backup/psa-files/ipmap-john

Domain Restore – On Site Repository Sample
/usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore -f /home/backup/yourdomainbackupfile --domains-names=/home/backup/psa-files/yourdomainfile -s /home/backup/psa-files/shell-template -m /home/backup/psa-files/ipmap-template --single-domain-mode --domain-name=yourdomain.org --domain-ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --client-login=john

Back