1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Manual Restore

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by downkaos, Jan 1, 2005.

1. downkaos

downkaos Guest

I'm trying to manually restore 3 domains from another server and here is what I get when I try:

[root@main bin]# ./psarestore -f /home/ross/jufusworld.co.uk_2004.12.30_02.55 -m ip_map -s shells

===============================================================================

Attempt to connect to MySQL server ... done

Checking packages installation ... done

Restoration is stopped: domain dump is detected.

the ip_map file consists of one ip and the shells file just has /bin/bash in it.

2. sakshale@

sakshale@ Guest

Insure that your mysqld is running. It sound like it may be offline.

# ps auxww | grep mysql

3. samkinch

samkinch Guest

This is what I use to manually restore either a client (with their associated domains) or a single domain of a client.

Client Restore – On Site Repository Sample
    /usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore -f /home/backup/client-johnBU --clients-logins=/home/backup/psa-files/client-john -s /home/backup/psa-files/shell-john -m /home/backup/psa-files/ipmap-john

Domain Restore – On Site Repository Sample
    /usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore -f /home/backup/yourdomainbackupfile --domains-names=/home/backup/psa-files/yourdomainfile -s /home/backup/psa-files/shell-template -m /home/backup/psa-files/ipmap-template --single-domain-mode --domain-name=yourdomain.org --domain-ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --client-login=john