• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

manually remove domain/files

curts

New Pleskian
Plesk restore from (from another server to this one) failed.
(Current server is Plesk 8.2 for Windows)

The domain is listed in plesk domains, but not in IIS and no system username was created.

I tried removing without success, then created IIS info and username for the domain.

Now I get this when I try to remove the domain.
------------------------
Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to turn the domain OFF: Execute usermng access off failed: Empty input path: (87) The parameter is incorrect.
------------------------

Does anyone know how I can manually remove the domain so that Plesk will allow me to create it again and publish content rather than restore?
Fixing this error so that I can remove it using the Plesk control panel would be o.k. too...I just need to get this domain removed so that Plesk doesn't know anything about it.

Thanks!

Fixed!

I was able to manually remove the site in IIS (that I created in IIS) and then removed the usernames in computer management that I created for this domain.

After doing this, the error was about not finding the username.

Per the resolution in this KB article (http://kb.swsoft.com/en/3047) that was a similar error, I used "check permissions" and Plesk created the username, etc. and fixed other errors.

I was then able to remove the domain.
I then created it again with Plesk and then published the web site again with dreamweaver (FTP).

Everything is good now!:)

Back