• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

MAPS blocking me from sending mail.

T

Thalagyrt

Guest
I have MAPS configured on my server, and my server is killing my SMTP connections stating a spamhaus XBL listing before I can authenticate. Is there any way to configure qmail to check the MAPS servers after the user attempts to authenticate, or am I going to have to disable MAPS? I don't have a problem editing the configuration file by hand if need be.
 
Also, the reason it's citing XBL - I'm connecting from a NAT IP at a University, and someone on our private range has Sober, hence the NAT IP was blocked. I myself am not sending viruses. ;)
 
Plesk does not provide a way to apply RBL after auth, it is designed to be used upon initial SMTP connect.
 
Back
Top