• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mass Migration

AcriPhil

New Pleskian
Plesk Onyx Version 17.0.17 Update #8, Debian 7.11

Hi,

we've used the old(?) Mass Migration PHP Script to copy the content of one Plesk Installation to another.

Unfortunately since we've updated to Version 17 it's not working anymore.
Also "plesk bin migrate" is not working either.

Is there a new mass migration command? If i do the migration manually on the web panel it's working.
I need it to do just as fine as a cron job.

Otherwise.. is there another possibility to periodically "sync" 2 Plesk Installations for an Failover Scenario?

Best Regards,
Phil

Last edited:
Yes, Plesk Mass Migration PHP Script is very outdated and not compatible with Onyx.
Also "plesk bin migrate" is not working either.
What do you mean exactly? Could you please be more specific?

Code:
plesk bin migrate --migrate-server  -host ****** -l **** -p "*****" -skip-license
Failed to parse response. Reason: XML error at line 1 column 1. Error message: Not well-formed (invalid token) Process output: Unknown command '--get-scout-info'.

pmmcli. Plesk Migration Manager.
(c) Parallels

That's the same output i get when i use the old php Script.

We do not support Failover scenario.
plesk bin migrate is outdated old migrator which is not supported on Onyx. I suppose that this old migrator has remained from some old Plesk version. Please do not use it.
At the moment we do mot support mass migration scenario, but we have plans for implementing this feature.
Now you can use only Plesk Migration Tool UI for your migrations.

Back