• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Maximum execution time

Mehmet1

New Pleskian
hello

i have this error when i put import to mysql data base

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<script></script><p>ERROR: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded (Util.' at line 244

i have in domein > doemainname >
max_execution_time
Standaard
Geef een aangepaste waarde op 0

and insert in
usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin in the file config.sample.inc.php following command
$cfg['ExecTimeLimit'] = 70000;

but it wil not work

can same one help me to fix it

Hello Mehmet1,

the file you edited is a SAMPLE configuration. Please have a look at this KB - article:

I would suggest another work-around, if you would like to import large SQL - files into your MySQL - database:

• mkdir /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads
chmod 775 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads
chown root:root /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads

• Copy and edit your Plesk - default config - file:
cp /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
  • Remove the information lines from Plesk, inside the just copied file:
"/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php"

Code:
 * <code>
 * N   N  OOO  !!   DDDD   OOO    N   N  OOO  TTTTT   EEEE DDDD  I TTTTT !!
 * NN  N O   O !!   D   D O   O   NN  N O   O   T     E    D   D I   T   !!
 * N N N O   O !!   D   D O   O   N N N O   O   T     EEEE D   D I   T   !!
 * N  NN O   O      D   D O   O   N  NN O   O   T     E    D   D I   T
 * N   N  OOO  !!   DDDD   OOO    N   N  OOO    T     EEEE DDDD  I   T   !!
 * </code>
 * DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, EDIT config.inc.php INSTEAD !!!
 * phpMyAdmin default configuration, you can copy values from here to your
 * config.inc.php

• Find:
$cfg['UploadDir'] = '';
  • Replace it with:
$cfg['UploadDir'] = 'manual_Uploads';

Connect to your server with your desired FTP - client and upload the file, that you would like to import to your MySQL - database.

• Move the uploaded file to the created folder "manual_Uploads"
mv /path/to/the/file/filename_you_just_uploaded /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads
chown root:root /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads/filename_you_just_uploaded

If you now go to PhpMyAdmin, you will notice, that your IMPORT - section has another option for importing files from the just created folder "manual_Uploads", with a dropdown - field, which let you choose files from this folder to be imported.

If you experience issues/problems with this suggestion, don't hesitate to ask them and please include your operating system, the Plesk version you are using ( incl. MU ) and add some addtional log - files, which point to the issue, so that further investigations are easier .

Hi I follow you indication but doesn`t seems to be working for the Pleask 12.0.18 I would really appreciate if you can tell me if there something different to the 11 , seems to appear the radio button on the Import section but I am not able to see the dropdown with the file I copy in the folder , as I believe you advice can really be helpful to many other please update on the post the :

cp /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
with
cp /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

and also
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
with
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

Thx for your support
Stef

Back