• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Maximum execution time

Mehmet1

New Pleskian
hello

i have this error when i put import to mysql data base

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<script></script><p>ERROR: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded (Util.' at line 244

i have in domein > doemainname >
max_execution_time
Standaard
Geef een aangepaste waarde op 0

and insert in
usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin in the file config.sample.inc.php following command
$cfg['ExecTimeLimit'] = 70000;

but it wil not work

can same one help me to fix it

Hello Mehmet1,

the file you edited is a SAMPLE configuration. Please have a look at this KB - article:

I would suggest another work-around, if you would like to import large SQL - files into your MySQL - database:

• mkdir /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads
chmod 775 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads
chown root:root /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads

• Copy and edit your Plesk - default config - file:
cp /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
  • Remove the information lines from Plesk, inside the just copied file:
"/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php"

Code:
 * <code>
 * N   N  OOO  !!   DDDD   OOO    N   N  OOO  TTTTT   EEEE DDDD  I TTTTT !!
 * NN  N O   O !!   D   D O   O   NN  N O   O   T     E    D   D I   T   !!
 * N N N O   O !!   D   D O   O   N N N O   O   T     EEEE D   D I   T   !!
 * N  NN O   O      D   D O   O   N  NN O   O   T     E    D   D I   T
 * N   N  OOO  !!   DDDD   OOO    N   N  OOO    T     EEEE DDDD  I   T   !!
 * </code>
 * DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, EDIT config.inc.php INSTEAD !!!
 * phpMyAdmin default configuration, you can copy values from here to your
 * config.inc.php

• Find:
$cfg['UploadDir'] = '';
  • Replace it with:
$cfg['UploadDir'] = 'manual_Uploads';

Connect to your server with your desired FTP - client and upload the file, that you would like to import to your MySQL - database.

• Move the uploaded file to the created folder "manual_Uploads"
mv /path/to/the/file/filename_you_just_uploaded /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads
chown root:root /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/manual_Uploads/filename_you_just_uploaded

If you now go to PhpMyAdmin, you will notice, that your IMPORT - section has another option for importing files from the just created folder "manual_Uploads", with a dropdown - field, which let you choose files from this folder to be imported.

If you experience issues/problems with this suggestion, don't hesitate to ask them and please include your operating system, the Plesk version you are using ( incl. MU ) and add some addtional log - files, which point to the issue, so that further investigations are easier .

Hi I follow you indication but doesn`t seems to be working for the Pleask 12.0.18 I would really appreciate if you can tell me if there something different to the 11 , seems to appear the radio button on the Import section but I am not able to see the dropdown with the file I copy in the folder , as I believe you advice can really be helpful to many other please update on the post the :

cp /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
with
cp /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

and also
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
with
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

Thx for your support
Stef

Back