• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

memailfilter.exe and MEMTA.EXE errors (soo frustrated)

T

triple

Hello every one,

I am using Plesk 9.2 and Mailenable pro version, but every time plesk management services crash and than smtp "inbound" and "outbound" messages stop and i see huge que until i do not restart the mail services.

it only happens in business hours when my customers login to their plesk control panel and start working to add/delete/edit E-mail Accounts/spam filters.

So i went to the windows event viewer and i see huge list of the following errors.

ERROR 1
-------------------------------------
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psamailfilterpipe
at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 502)
at Mail filter main(wmain line 19)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter_usr.exe
-------------------------------------------------------

ERROR 2

----------------------------------------------
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psamailfilterpipe
at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 502)
at Mail Enable mail global filter(CPleskMEMTA::Execute line 141)
Execute file name: C:\PROGRA~2\PARALL~1\Plesk\MAILSE~1\MAILEN~1\BIN\MEMTA.EXE
------------------------------------------

Additional: From the time these errors has started we also found out that plesk client control panel " email black list option is not working too" it just bypass the block list and it doesnt even tag ****spam**** if we choose that option too.

I search on the google, yahoo every where but i just cant find solution its been like 1 month i am facing this problem, i cant sleep due to this error coz email services are very very important for my customers, it just made my life hell...

If any one is here to help me to solve my problem i will be very very grateful to him/her.

Thank you every one and looking forward for all of you guys help. (please do help me)

and second we are getting too much spam it seems like spamassasin doesnt even work for us?

Sergius or any one else please help us!!!!!

No response yet? common guys its been like 2-3 days.

I am not going to leave like this i want help and support from parallels please help me!!!!! dont ignore my message coz i will keep posting till you guys dont solve my problem!!!

waiting.....waiting.....waiting..................

Thank You

Anyone here facing the same error? help me please.

I am using windows 2008 64 bit

any one any one????

waiting.............................

Hi, If the Spam Assassin plugin is causing you problems then you could try the following;

Disable the Spam Assassin MTA pickup event. Below is some more on doing this and the article also discusses the same issue you are reporting where the messages are not being moved through the MailEnable queues;

http://www.mailenable.com/kb/viewarticle.asp?SS=plesk&File=me020497.htm

After this you could setup and ensure you have all the MailEnable message filtering enabled and running. There is more on each feature in the following FAQ article. I have also sent you via email a MailEnable filtering best practices document that covers each feature and what it does in MailEnable;

http://www.mailenable.com/kb/Content/Article.asp?ID=me020391

Dear Triple,

Could you give us an update on the status of this problem?

Thanks.

Marcel Wauters

Any solution to this problem? We are having the same issue and it's really frustrating

Back