• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk is not working

vipan

New Pleskian
Plesk management service is not working. Every time getting the error of 1067
and below error on Plesk repair service.

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_f02faaf3-a09f-4c9c-83da-2396170cc843 at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503) at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 334) at (psaobsolete:SAMySQLDatabase en line 136)

Request the team to look into this matter and Provide me solution as soon as possible.
If you require any other details please let me know

Hello team,

Our plesk has stopped working. Plesk management services is offline. Unable to start it. When we try to start it, it shows process start failed due to unexpected error. When try to fix services, we are getting following error:

(Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_f02faaf3-a09f-4c9c-83da-2396170cc843at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503)

We also try to upgrade Plesk version but it failed with same above error. Kindly help us.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply I have checked the link and there is no problem with the MYSQL it works fine.
But Plesk management services are still offline. I have also attached the screenshot.

Error:

==============

Cannot start service plesksrv. System error is: Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.

Cannot start service PopPassD. System error is: Cannot start service plesksrv. System error is: Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.

Unable to execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --configure-plesk-website:

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_f02faaf3-a09f-4c9c-83da-2396170cc843

at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503)

at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 334)

at execute console command --configure-plesk-website(vconsoleapp::start line 122)

at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng.exe" --configure-plesk-website(vconsoleapp::run line 139)

Attachments

• server 1.png
    server 1.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
The error is too general, I would recommend you to contact the Plesk Support team to investigate this further with server access.
It could be permission issues, corrupted HDD/SDD, etc.
You can try to find more specific errors in the event viewer, but it would be faster over the support since your system is down.

Back