1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

memailfilter_usr.exe error ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by iis-newb, Aug 15, 2005.

1. iis-newb

iis-newb Guest

memailfilter_usr.exe

Is this an error that anyone is familiar with? I've not yet begun to dig to deep in, but I am noticing this error on multiple occassions in my error logs.

COM Error 800A0BBA (Unknown error 0x800A0BBA, File could not be opened.) at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter_usr.exe" somedomain.com raffi DBFAD26C502141CAA82BC05EFAA05C.MAI
    at (vconsoleapp::run line 138)
    Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter_usr.exe

I don't know that this has caused a problem that I have run across thus far, but I am trying to prevent it from becoming one? Seems indicative of a permissions problem, but which permissions is beyond me. Any ideas?