• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Menus

P

PlengoP

Hi

I am using SiteBuilder pages to create the menus of the site. I am trying to set service menu with sub menus service 1, service 2 etc. This is easy, however I would like to set that in the browser the user will be able to browse only the sub menus (currently he goes to service, see the content I placed there and the sub-menus open in the left side)
Is it possible to do it? If yes how?

Thanks

Hi,

No its not possible to do that. The only way to see the sub pages is to click on the main link and then you see the list of subpages. Having it bypass this page isnt possible.

B

You can do it with flyout menus - where you hover over the primary menu and the submenus flyout. We have a Linux Sitebuilder mod available that allows for CSS/XML flyout menus. But blazesoft is correct in that the primary menu item must have a page associated with it, it can't be a stand alone menu item with no page.

Back