• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Microsoft SQL server not working

techplan.co

New Pleskian
i install completed windows server and windows plesk panel in vps i checked Microsoft SQL server not working show th is msg

Warning: Unable to determine the TCP port number used by Microsoft SQL server '.\MSSQLSERVER2012': TCP/IP protocol is not enabled in the server network configuration or the server is configured to use dynamic TCP ports.
To allow your customers to automatically configure firewall for remote database access, manually configure the SQL server to listen on a specific fixed TCP port.

Warning: Unable to determine the TCP port number used by Microsoft SQL server '.\MSSQLSERVER2014': TCP/IP protocol is not enabled in the server network configuration or the server is configured to use dynamic TCP ports.
To allow your customers to automatically configure firewall for remote database access, manually configure the SQL server to listen on a specific fixed TCP port.

please help me how to config Microsoft SQL server

cc16e96ae6744183147c43212e09c41f.jpg

ok i thanks for talk me IgorG i configure Microsoft SQL server port , this system plesk panel very fast i like use server control panel

Back