• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MicroUpdates - KB Article then release please

paulieG

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

Please can you stop releasing Microupdates that don't have a corresponding KB article. I've just tried to get update #10 so I can check how the Nginx - SSL - Certificate Chain problem was fixed (or not), and I've also received MU #11, for which I can find no information on the knowledgebase.

Also, where reconfigurable files are changed in an MU (for example template files), it would help me greatly if the specific files and a diff to the previous version were included. At the very least notification of a change to a template file is a must as not everyone is using the default template files.

Paul.

Hi,

Please can you stop releasing Microupdates that don't have a corresponding KB article. I've just tried to get update #10 so I can check how the Nginx - SSL - Certificate Chain problem was fixed (or not), and I've also received MU #11, for which I can find no information on the knowledgebase.

Also, where reconfigurable files are changed in an MU (for example template files), it would help me greatly if the specific files and a diff to the previous version were included. At the very least notification of a change to a template file is a must as not everyone is using the default template files.

Paul.

http://kb.parallels.com/en/114633

I'm perfectly capable of going to the KB and getting the MU articles when they've arrived, what I take issue with is being expected to install software that does things to my system and I have no idea what its doing. I don't wait for Parallels to fix issues, I make changes myself to address these issues and I need to know if my changes conflict with theirs.

This is something made much harder if I don't get adequate information about what is being installed on the system.

Part (or most) of the problem is that I'm not aware of any way to select only x,y and z MU and install those.

Paul.

Back