• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrate from Confixx 3.3 to Plesk 9.3

T

Tux55

Hi,

2 days ago I had plesk 9.3. A migration from confixx to plesk was not a problem; it's works fine.

Now I have install 9.5.2 (update) and the migration failed with:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed..</text></message></execution-result>

Then I read the thread http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?p=405330#post405330 and install Confixx_Plesk9_agent.tar.gz in the shared directory and got after the migration the following error message:

</text></message><object name="res1" type="reseller"><message code="FailedClientDeployment" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ClientDeployer::deployClientData(plesk::XmlNode) const</context><file>./client_deploy.cpp</file><line>96</line><text>Failed deployment of client web14</text><message code="ExecCliGate::InternalServerError" severity="error"><context>void plesk::CliExec::analyzeResponse()</context><file>./cmd_exec.cpp</file><line>169</line><text>Internal server error: &lt;cli&gt;&lt;failure&gt;Internal error: [Account::getPassword] can't decrypt password to be plain.&lt;/failure&gt;&lt;/cli&gt;
</text></message></message></object></execution-result>

So, what is my problem? I am grateful for any help!

can't decrypt password to be plain

It is known problem and we have corresponding bug. Developers are working on it and I hope it will be fixed soon.

thanks IgorG, but what can I do right now? Just wait for the fix?

With Plesk 9.3 and the patch Confixx_Plesk9_agent.tar.gz it works fine - do you have some workaround like in version 9.3?

Hi,

i have the same problem too. Is any solution for this problem out there?

Thanks for help

Problem with "[Account::getPassword] can't decrypt password to be plain" error will be completely fixed in Plesk 9.5.4 version.

When will this Version be released. I have a hole Bunch of Servers that are needed to be migrated urgently I'm using 9.5.2

Thanks Lars

are there any new informations about the update? i also have the same problem and need a solution.

same problem here

I also have Plesk 9.5.4 and the password problem.
If I just choose domains, migration manager tells me, that everything went fine, but domains are not created
in plesk.

We need a fix!

The password problem seems to be an open and known bug sind May 2010?? Please provide an
update. Thanks.

friendly regards,

patrick

Back