• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Migrate from Web Pro Edition to Web Admin Edition adds unchangeable Quota

TheKFX

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I've migrate some Subsciptions from my old Plesk Web Pro Edition Ubuntu 18.04 (newest Plesk Version) to my new Plesk Web Admin Edition Ubuntu 20.04 Server. The old Serviceplan was unlimited traffic and storage. On my new Server there is added an Quota an a traffic limit. (This one without, was new created at the new Server)

I only finde one place to change it (2. Screenshot). If I change it, nothing happends...

How can I change it to unlimited?

Thanks
TheKFX

Attachments

• plesk.png
    plesk.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 15
  • plesk2.png
    plesk2.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 14
I have a similar problem.
Ubuntu 22 and Plesk 18.0.49 Web Admin Edition.
I migrated 9 domains from another Plesk server with Plesk Web Pro Edition and several different service plans to the new server with 18.0.49 Web Admin Edition.
So far everything has worked fine
I am aware that the Web Admin version does not include reseller management and subscriptions and only Power User mode.

Then I noticed that all mailbox sizes of the migrated domains on the target server were limited to 100 MB.
I was able to change that to "unlimited" with:
plesk bin subscription_settings -u example.com -mbox_quota -1.

Now I wonder how big the webspace for the 9 migrated domains can be set or is it automatically set to unlimited? (if I create a new domain, is it possible to set the size of the webspace for this new domain).

Are there any other known restrictions?

If I upgrade the Web Admin Edition to Web Pro Edition, do I have to delete all already migrated domains and repeat the migration completely or does only the Plesk view and the setting options change by the upgrade?

Thanks for any help and information.

Gerd

PS: I have read some very helpful threads on this from Peter Debik already, but I have not found an answer to these questions yet.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Now I wonder how big the webspace for the 9 migrated domains can be set or is it automatically set to unlimited? (if I create a new domain, is it possible to set the size of the webspace for this new domain).
With the command # plesk bin subscription --info example.com you can view any limits for a particular domain/subscription. Including any
Disk space limit.

If I upgrade the Web Admin Edition to Web Pro Edition, do I have to delete all already migrated domains and repeat the migration completely or does only the Plesk view and the setting options change by the upgrade?
The upgrade from Web Admin Edition to Web Pro Edition is more of licence upgrade. Only the view and available options change. You don't need migrate or reconfigure all domains again.

Back